A summer 1958 overhead view of Proctor yard, looking west/north. Two sets of Great Northern F units sit just outside the enginehouse, leased to handle an upsurge in traffic. On the left side of the photo appears to be a Steelton transfer as evidenced by the caboose positioned on the south end of the cut of loaded ore cars, ready to depart for Adolph and the Interstate branch. A few Yellowstone tenders stick out of the roundhouse. DM&IR photograph, MRHS Collection.