Skip to main content
Diesel Locomotive Roster
Username or e-mail
Create new account
Request new password
Click to join Missabe
Special Thanks to our
You are here
on Sun, 04/25/2010 - 21:47
Oliver Iron Mining Company
- Sponsored by the MRHS website.
OreRail E-mail List
- Hosted by Dave Schauer. Deals with Great Lakes iron mining railroads in general (does not deal with modeling).
Twin Ports Rail
- This website covers the twin ports of Duluth and Superior as well as the surrounding areas including the Iron Range and arrowhead regions of MN and Northwestern Wisconsin.
Duluth-Superior Railfan Site
- Hosted by Kent Rengo.
DM&IR 1950's Steam shots by Larry Bohn
- Photos he took in the early 1950's.
DM&IR Steam Roster and photos
by Don Ross.
USS Duluth Works
- a look back at the United States Steel Duluth Works (American Steel & Wire) in west Duluth.
Milt Spantons's HO-scale
Former Missabe Sister Railroad:
Lake Superior Railroad Museum
- Has a fantastic collection of railroad equipment, including a DMIR Yellowstone.
Lake Superior & Mississippi Railroad
- A tourist railroad that runs through west Duluth on ex-Northern Pacific tracks.
Great Lakes Vessel Information
- Arrival dates and times, and photos of the ore carriers of the Great Lakes.
Iron Mining Association of Minnesota
Railroad Historical Information
- A resource of general railroad information.
Historical Societies & Preservation
Iron Range Historical Society
- The first historical society on the Mesabi Iron Range.